Using the NPC
- You will be asked questions about your family’s finances, but, don’t worry, your privacy will be protected.
- It is not necessary but will be helpful to have your parent’s financial records in hand when you complete the calculator, and to know your GPA and test scores.
- If you are unsure of an answer, it’s okay to give your best guess.
- Set aside 15-20 minutes the first time you complete the Net Price Calculator.
- If you have a College Board account, you can save your data and reuse it for other College Board-sponsored Net Price Calculators. If you do not have a College Board account and would like to create one, click here. Creating an account is easy and free, but is not required.
Financial Aid 101
With the help of financial aid dollars, millions of students achieve their dreams of going to college. No matter what your family’s situation, financial aid can help you pay for the college or university of your choice. The following resources developed by the College Board will motivate you and help you understand the financial aid process and guide you down the path towards affording the college of your choice.
The following colleges and universities are recent additions to the list of participating schools: